Join South Florida Parenting and the Boca Forum for a great family event in Boca Raton, Egg-A-Palooza, on Sunday, April 6 — 11 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Egg-A-Palooza will feature ongoing egg hunts, where each child will find candy and toy-filled eggs and possibly special prize-filled eggs. The event also will include visits with the Easter Bunny, magic shows, stage entertainment, crafts, a Bunny Scavenger Hunt, face painting, inflatables, games, contests and giveaways.
Admission is $6.00 per person (babies under 18 months are FREE) and all activities are included in the admission price. But there is a coupon good for $2.00 off the $6 admission (up to 4) available here.
- There are no reservations required for the egg hunts, but don’t forget to bring an Easter basket.
- Snacks and drinks will be available for purchase.
- You can park at United Methodist Church on 625 N.E. Mizner Blvd. (Within walking distance to Egg-A-Palooza)
- Advance tickets are available through PayPal. Just bring your printed receipt to the entrance gate on the east side of Mizner Park Amphitheater for entry to South Florida Parenting Magazine Egg-A-Palooza. There is no need to check in at the ticket tents.
- All ticket purchases at the event will be CASH ONLY. (an ATM is available on the west side of Amphitheater)
For more information about the South Florida Parenting Magazine Egg-A-Palooza, click HERE.
South Florida Parenting also has the following Events:
Passover Freedom Fest – March 30Passover Freedom Fest will be held at Del Mar Shoppes in Boca Raton from 1 to 4 p.m. This family event features a Matzo scavenger hunt with prizes, Passover-themed crafts, inflatable slide and sports activities. A juggler, stilt walker, balloon artist and face painter will add to the fun. Local merchants will provide Passover food and products for sale. This free Kids Fun Time event will take place rain or shine at 7030 Beracasa Way, Boca Raton between W. Palmetto Park Road and Powerline Road.
4th Annual Eggstravaganza – April 12Bring the family for a free event at Promenade at Coconut Creek, located at Wiles and Lyons Road from 11 a.m. to 2 p.m. The Eggstravaganza features on-going egg hunts, visits with the Easter Bunny, magic shows, bunny hat craft and activities provided by local businesses. No need to make a reservation, but be sure to bring your Easter baskets. All activities are free. After the Eggstravaganza, visit the many shops at the Promenade or enjoy lunch at our of Promenade’s restaurants.
Bunny Palooza. April 18-20. Sponsored in part by South Florida Parenting, this three-day event includes Easter egg hunts, bounce houses, a giant fun slide, a rock climbing wall, a business expo, hands-on crafts, face painting, games and giveaways. Daily parade at 12:30 p.m. with floats, bands, strolling performers, costumed characters and the Easter Bunny. 10 a.m.-4 p.m. Miami Seaquarium, 4400 Rickenbacker Causeway. Call 305-361-5705 or visit miamiseaquarium.com. Free with admission: General, $41.95; Children 3-9, $31.95.