Are you a mom or dad or expecting a child soon? Do you live in South Florida? If so, you should check out the South Florida Parenting Baby Fair happening on Saturday, June 7th from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m.
The South Florida Parenting’s Baby Fair will feature prenatal and baby products and services, educational seminars, “Put your Feet up Lounge” and complimentary beverages. Plus, goodie bags with samples and special offers will be provided to the first 500 attendees.
It is the perfect place for information, education, relaxation and a little pampering – all in a tropical indoor setting at The Pavilion, which is located in the Stonegate Bank building on Yamato Road (The Pavilion, 301 Yamato Road, Boca Raton).
2014 Baby Fair Seminars:
- Miami Children’s Hospital Nicklaus Outpatient Center: Stages of Physical Development & Speech and Language Development
- Palm Beach County Family Central: Choosing the right daycare
- Florida Dept of Health – Palm Beach County:Later delivery gives baby best shot at development
- Pediatric Associates: Baby 101
- Coalition of Palm Beach County Drowning Prevention: Drowning prevention
- Healthy Mothers Healthy Babies: Mom and Baby health
- Broward Health: TBD
* Complete schedule of times will be posted by June 1. Speakers and seminars subject to change
strong>2014 Demo Schedule:
Joe DiMaggio’s Hospital will be sponsoring our Health, Safety and Wellness area which will include:
- Infant CPR
- Daddy Diaper Derby
- Prenatal Yoga
- Baby Nutrition
- Pediatric Associates will sponsor their car seat safety checks provided by the Palm Beach Sheriff’s Office. This is a great opportunity to make sure your car seat is installed properly. Simply drive your vehicle under the portico at the Pavilion Grille to receive your free safety check.
*Topics are subject to change
So get your tickets today by clicking here…$10 in advanced or $15 at the door.
* Advance tickets will be mailed until June 2. Tickets purchased after June 2 will be available at Will Call on June 7th.