Pasta salads are super easy to prepare and can be a great appetizer, side dish or even a meal. While I have a “go to” pasta salad I usually make for parties, I’m tired of always making the same one. That’s why I gave this Roasted Garlic BLT Pasta Salad Recipe a try and it was a hit with my family!
Roasted Garlic BLT Pasta Salad
- 1 box of Campanelle Pasta (or you can also use Rotelli)
- 1 cup of Hidden Valley Roasted Garlic Dressing
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 package of bacon
- 20 grape tomatoes, cut in half
- Dash of salt
- Dash of pepper
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 3 cups of lettuce cut into big pieces
- Cook the pasta in a large pot of boiling water for about 12 minutes or until tender. * I added Garlic Powder to the water but you can use salt instead.
- Cook the bacon in a large skillet over medium-high heat until crisp. Once cooked, place on paper towels to absorb the grease.
- Once the pasta is cooked, drain the pasta and place in a bowl.
- Add milk and stir.
- Mix in the cut tomatoes, Hidden Valley Roasted Garlic Dressing & Mayo
- Season with a dash of salt and pepper.
- Crumble the bacon into pieces and add; set aside 2 or 3 to garnish the pasta salad.
- Add the lettuce
- Garnish with the remaining bacon
- Chill in the refrigerator for 20 minutes and then serve. *Can also be served at room temperature.
With the holiday weekend coming up, I see me making this again for our celebrations! The only problem is that once my extended family gets a taste of it, they are going to want me to make it every time, LOL.
Want to give this Roasted Garlic BLT Pasta Salad a try? Check out this coupon good for $1.00 off any Hidden Valley Flavored Ranch Salad Dressing available at Walmart. Be sure to check out one (or all) of their newest flavors: Avocado Ranch, Cucumber Ranch, Light Cucumber Ranch, Sweet Chili, and Roasted Garlic (which is the one I used for this recipe).
Note: This post was sponsored by Hidden Valley Ranch and Data Rank. All opinions and ideas are my own.