As I headed on down to the Tampa Auto Show to check out and test drive the latest vehicles from Kia (not including their latest reveal, the Kia Stinger…although I wish I had), I was looking forward to our mini road trip. Not only because my mom was with me but also because I was driving in the 2017 Kia Sportage. How could I not be happy?
The Hyper Red 2017 Kia Sportage with its black interior was sweet! Driving it brought back memories of the first time I drove in a Kia Sportage. I was 18 years (so not too long ago) and working at a company who did auto window tinting, so I had to drop it off at our warehouse. I remember thinking that it was a really nice car and given all the features they have added to it over the years, it is even more so now.
12 of my Favorite 2017 Kia Sportage Features:
- Dual Front, Front Seat Mounted Side and, Full-Length side Airbags
- Dual-Zone Auto Climate Control with Auto Defog
- Harman Kardon Premium Audio w/Clari-Fi
- UVO 8″ Navigation w/ Android Auto
- USB/Auxillary Input Jacks
- Heated and Ventilated Power Front Seats
- Rear Camera Display
- Blind Spot Detection
- Front/Rear Parking Assist System
- Power-Folding Heated Mirrors with LED Turn Signals
- Panoramic Sunroof
- 23 MPG combined city/highway
I had a fun day road tripping with my Mom and I am hoping we’ll be able to do it again real soon. If you haven’t already, be sure to check out the 2017 Kia Sportage!
Have you ever driven in a Kia Sportage? What’s your favorite memory?
*I was loaned the vehicle from Kia for week in order to facilitate my review. However, ALL opinions are my own.