Riding in the 2015 Lexus ES 300h Sedan for a week was sweet! Although, I’m not surprised…it’s a Lexus!
Now I understand why driving a Lexus is so desired. My hubby was bummed that he didn’t get to drive it much since he was out of town for most of my time with it but little does he know that it wouldn’t have mattered, I wasn’t going to let him drive it much anyways, LOL.
Here’s what I enjoyed/loved the most…
The average mile per gallon on the 2015 Lexus ES 300 is 40 MPG (city) & 39 (highway). That means you save $4,500 in fuel costs over 5 years .
The 2015 Lexus ES 300 is where it’s at performance wise. From the engine to the body, this vehicle is constructed with pure ingenuity.
If you want your family to be safe on the road, then the 2015 Lexus ES 300 is for you. Multiple airbags, vehicle stability control, and smart stop technology are just a few of its safety features.
Some of my favorite features of the 2015 Lexus ES 300 include…
- Rain-sensing wipers…They turn on automatically when they feel rain.
- Piano Black & Bamboo Trimmed Interior…Pure beauty from the inside out.
- Moon roof…It allows you to see and enjoy so much more of the sky.
- Lexus Premium Audio System.
- Heated & ventilated front seats.
- Power rear & manual door sunshades.
Needless to say, I loved the 2015 Lexus ES 300h Sedan! I really want to check out the Lexus SUV next.