Ralph Breaks The Internet Adventures are about to go down as I fly out to LA this weekend and I am so excited because I have been looking forward to seeing this movie for what feels like forever!!!! While in LA, I will also be learning more 2 ABC Shows that I am already watching, “The Rookie” and “Single Parents”. So, I am extra happy about my upcoming trip. Check out what we’ll be doing…
Ralph Breaks The Internet Adventures
• Ralph Breaks The Internet World Premiere where we will watch the movie (YAY!!!) and attend the premiere party (where I will be on a mission to get celebrity selfies). *I’ll be Disney Bounding as Pocahontas for the premiere.
• Ralph Breaks VR: You have never experience virtual reality like this before! “Ralph Breaks VR” is a new hyper-reality experience based on the film that’s produced by ILMxLAB in collaboration with the Void!
• Drawing Workshop: The animation team behind RALPH BREAKS THE INTERNET collaborated with legendary Disney Animator Mark Henn when translating some of the iconic Princess characters to CG. Join Mark to learn to draw characters featured in the film with a live sketch tutorial!
• Oh My Disney Dot Com presentation: The “Oh My Disney” sequence has been a part of RALPH BREAKS THE INTERNET since the first script and story reels. Co-writer Pamela Ribon will discuss the inspiration for the scene and the work that went into bringing these beloved characters into the world of the internet!
• Pancake artist station and DIY crafts: A pancake artist will be onsite to create custom pancakes!
Follow along using #RalphBreaksTheInternetEvent & #RalphBreaksVR
Ralph Breaks The Internet hits theaters on November 21st!
The Rookie Adventures
The Rookie behind-the-scenes experience.
Follow along using #ABCTVEvent and #TheRookie
“The Rookie” airs Tuesdays at 10|9c on The ABC Television Network, and is available streaming (ABC app/ABC.com/Hulu) and on demand.
Starting over isn’t easy, especially for small-town guy John Nolan who, after a life-altering incident, is pursuing his dream of being a Los Angeles police officer. As the force’s oldest rookie, he’s met with skepticism from some higher-ups who see him as just a walking midlife crisis. If he can’t keep up with the young cops and the criminals, he’ll be risking lives including his own. But if he can use his life experience, determination and sense of humor to give him an edge, he may just become a success in this new chapter of his life.
Single Parents Adventures
A Single Parents experience that we don’t yet have the details for. What do you think it is?
Follow along using #ABCTVEvent and #SingleParents
“Single Parents” airs on Wednesdays at 9:30|8:30c on ABC, and can also be watched via streaming (ABC app/ABC.com/Hulu) and on demand.
This ensemble comedy follows a group of single parents as they lean on each other to help raise their 7-year-old kids and maintain some kind of personal lives outside of parenthood. The series begins when the group meets Will Cooper, a 30-something guy who’s been so focused on raising his daughter that he’s lost sight of who he is as a man. When the other single parents see just how far down the rabbit hole of PTA, parenting and princesses Will has gone, they band together to get him out in the world and make him realize that being a great parent doesn’t mean sacrificing everything about your own identity.
I hope you’ll follow along!