I love Pumpkin Pie but besides that I don’t eat much else that contains pumpkin. I know that I need to expand my pumpkin pallet and what better way to do so than with Pumpkin Cake Doughnuts.
Yes, now you can get your pumpkin and doughnut fix all at the same time with this Pumpkin Cake Doughnuts Recipe. Not only are they delicious to eat but they can also be served for breakfast or as a fun appetizer (assuming you don’t eat them all before setting them out on the table).
- 15 oz Pumpkin Puree
- 2 tsp Pumpkin Pie Spice
- 1/2 cup Vegetable Oil
- 2 Eggs
- 1 1/2 cup Sugar
- 1 tsp Salt
- 1 tsp Baking Powder
- 1 3/4 cups
- 3 tbsp Cinnamon Sugar
- Preheat the oven to 350.
- Lightly grease doughnut pan.
- Combine the oil, eggs, sugar, pumpkin, spices, salt, and baking powder and mix until blended.
- Add in the flour, stirring until blended.
- Use a piping bag or zippered bag to fill each doughnut shape about 3/4 full.
- Bake the doughnuts for 18 minutes or until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean.
- Allow to cool in pan for 5 minutes then use a butter knife to gently loosen each from the pan.
- Transfer to a rack.
- Sprinkle each with cinnamon sugar while still warm.
- Allow to finish cooling on the rack.
- Serve and Enjoy!
Let me know if you try this yummy Pumpkin Cake Doughnuts Recipe and how it turns out for you.