I love Pumpkin Pie (like a lot) but besides that I don’t eat much else that contains pumpkin (I know! I’m weird like that). I am well aware that I need to expand my pumpkin pallet and what better way to do so than with this Pumpkin Cake Doughnuts Recipe. After all, I love pumpkin pie and I love doughnuts.
Now you can get your pumpkin and doughnut fix all at the same time with these Pumpkin Cake Doughnuts. Not only are they delicious to eat but they can also be served for breakfast, a snack or as a fun appetizer for your fall festivities (assuming you don’t eat them all before setting them out on the table…hey, it happens). OK, so onto the recipe that you have to try.
- 15 oz Pumpkin Puree
- 2 tsp Pumpkin Pie Spice
- 1/2 cup Vegetable Oil
- 2 Eggs
- 1 1/2 cup Sugar
- 1 tsp Salt
- 1 tsp Baking Powder
- 1 3/4 cups
- 3 tbsp Cinnamon Sugar
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Lightly grease doughnut pan.
- Combine the oil, eggs, sugar, pumpkin, spices, salt, and baking powder and mix until blended.
- Add in the flour, stirring until blended.
- Use a piping bag or zippered bag to fill each doughnut shape about 3/4 full.
- Bake the doughnuts for 18 minutes or until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean.
- Allow the doughnuts to cool in the pan for 5 minutes and then use a butter knife to gently loosen each one from the pan.
- Transfer to a rack.
- Sprinkle each doughnut with cinnamon sugar while still warm.
- Allow them to finish cooling on the rack.
- Serve and Enjoy!
Let me know if you try this yummy Pumpkin Cake Doughnuts Recipe and how it turns out for you. Doing some cooking for Thanksgiving? If so, give this Slow Cooker Cranberry Sauce Recipe a try.
Want to save this recipe for later? Click on the photo below to add it to your Pinterest…