My family and I love snacks so when I was given the chance to review popchips of course I was happy to do so!
I had no idea that popchips are NOT actually chips AND they are all Natural and NOT fried! Yes, you read it correctly they are all natural and not fried. What’s even better is that not only are they healthy, they are very delicious!!! I have listed more interesting facts below…
We were sent a variety of flavors (Original, Sour Cream & Onion, Barbeque, Sea Salt & Vinegar, Sweet Potato, Cheddar and Jalapeno) to try. However, the newest flavors are sweet potato, chili lime and jalapeno. As you can see from the pic above, Patrick Dempsy (a.k.a. McDreamy) is a fan of the Sweet Potato Flavor.
Although my family loved them (My favorite is Barbeque and my husband’s is Cheddar), I thought it would be cool to get a bunch of different opinions so I took them to my dad’s office and the agents got to sample them as well. Jalapeno was a big hit! One of the agents, who will remain nameless (but you know who you are), had 2 bags and probably would have kept going if I had more that I was willing to share…LOL.
Here’s what impresses me about popchips:
- They don’t use any oil in the popping process.
- There are 0 grams of trans fat in popchips.
- popchips have no preservatives, no fake flavors and no fake colors. every last chip is totally natural.
- Because popchips are all-natural, they’ll stay fresh in an unopened bag for more than 12 months. (they wouldn’t last in my house that long but it is good to know!)
- All popchips are kosher certified by kof-k kosher supervision.
- popchips are gluten-free and officially certified by the gluten-free certification organization
- Original, sea salt & vinegar, salt & pepper and jalapeño popchips are vegan. and all the rest of our flavors are vegetarian.
Here are some tips on how to open up their tightly sealed bags:
- At the top of the bag, pinch the front and back right in the middle. give both sides a good yank, and you’re in.
- You can also try grabbing the seam on the back at the top with one hand and pulling on the front with the other.
popchips are available at leading retailers throughout the us, including whole foods, safeway, target, wegman’s, jamba juice and select costco locations. you can find retailers that are convenient for you through their store locator and if you can always order from the popchips’ online store at: http://store.popchips.com.
Now, how would you like to WIN a 6 Month Supply of popchips? Use the Rafflecopter below to enter for your chance to win!