Note: I was asked to participate in the #Pyrex100 campaign, sponsored by Pyrex®, a World Kitchen brand. Although I have been compensated, all opinions are my own.
older more mature I get I find myself wanting to expand my horizons when it comes to cooking and baking. I want to try new recipes, share cooking experiences with my kids and enjoy our creations as a family all so that we can create special family memories together and fill our bellies with deliciousness at the same time.
In order to make that happen, I need recipes and the proper cooking “tools”. That’s where Pyrex®, a World Kitchen brand, comes in. Can you believe they are celebrating their 100th anniversary? As part of their celebration they have a Pyrex100 limited edition collection and I am LOVING it!!! To learn more about the Pyrex 100 product line, visit the Pyrex100 website.
With my new Portable Glass Bakeware set, I was able to use my Pyrex® Easy Grab® 3 Quart Oblong Baking Dish to make a Pepperoni Pizza Bake with my kiddos and we enjoyed it as a family. I say that is a success! Want to give the Pepperoni Pizza Bake a try? Check out the recipe below (it is really easy to make).
- 2 pouches Bisquick™ Complete buttermilk biscuit mix (7.5 oz each)
- 1 cup water
- 1 jar of pizza sauce
- 1 package of sliced pepperoni
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese (8 oz bag)
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Spray 13×9-inch (3-quart) Pyrex baking dish with cooking spray.
- In medium bowl, stir 1 bag of Bisquick mix and 1/2 cup of water until soft dough forms.
- Spread dough evenly onto the bottom of baking dish (dough will not completely cover bottom of dish but it will expand while baking).
- Pour 1/3 cup pizza sauce over dough.
- Arrange 1/2 of the pepperoni slices over sauce.
- Top with 1 cup of the cheese.
- In medium bowl, stir the remaining bag of Bisquick mix and 1/2 cup of water until soft dough forms.
- Repeat steps 5-7.
- Place in oven and bake for 25 minutes or until golden brown.
- Cut and serve warm.
*You can add your favorite pizza toppings to each layer (sausage, bacon, onions).
More about Pyrex & their #RaiseYourGlassSweeps Sweepstakes
Pyrex is one of the most recognized names in housewares and is a leader in glass kitchenware. Since 1915, Pyrex glassware has been an American-made kitchen staple, helping countless families bring comfort and joy through cooking. As the Pyrex brand commemorates its biggest and boldest anniversary to date, they are raising their (measuring) glasses to toast to a kitchen icon that has continued to thrive decade after decade, and to its even brighter future. Want to join in on their celebration? Take part in their #RaiseYourGlassSweeps sweepstakes.
The Pyrex® 100 Days of Giveaways is sponsored by World Kitchen, LLC. There is no purchase necessary to enter. In order to participate, you must be a legal resident of the fifty United States or the District of Columbia and must be at least 18 years old at the time of entry. Entries will be accepted from March 22, 2015 at 10:00:00 a.m. ET until June 30, 2015 at 9:59:59 a.m. ET.
Disclosure: I have happily partnered with World Kitchen LLC to share the wonderful Pyrex® 100th Anniversary product line. All opinions are my own.