Getting my 4-year old son to do anything educational outside of school has proven to be a challenge and it drives me a bit crazy, Can you relate? I am not sure how pre-school teachers do it…the deserve a medal. We have been in the process of trying to practice his letters and shapes by using flash cards and online educational websites and while he starts off strong, we would lose him not to long after. Then Mighty Musical Geo came along providing a fun way to teach them about numbers and shapes without them even realizing it.
Mighty Musical Geo helps teach the kiddos Numbers and Counting, Shapes and Letters. There are actually 2 modes of play that help engage and teach them (1) Interactive learning: They press buttons to learn shapes, letters and numbers and (2) Musical activities (by pressing the star on his left foot): They sing along, make music & play counting games. Here is all that Mighty Musical Geo has offer:
- ABC: Geo sings the ABC’s and a song about the shapes
- His belt buckle and right show teach your children how to identify shapes
- 123: go over the numbers so they can learn to count by ones and twos
- Mighty music mixer allows you to create your own music when you press the shapes on his belt (can see it on the video below)
- Shape Sing Along: Teaches them about shapes through songs
- Shape Builder: build object with shapes
Check out the video below to see Mighty Musical Geo in action.
Are your kiddos fans of Team UmiZoomi?? If so, the may just get a kick out of this!
Disclosure: I was provided with a Mighty Musical Geo in order to facilitate my review. No other compensation was provided. ALL opinions are my own.