This past weekend, I enjoyed some Maleficent Mistress of Evil Inspired Makeover fun with my baby girl. Given her love of make up and art, I knew she would be happy about attending this event with me.
I guess she assumed that she would be the one doing the makeup and putting the prosthetics on me so she was a bit nervous when she found out that would be transformed into Maleficient. Not going to lie, I was a little offended that she wasn’t confident in my makeup skills.
Well, I guess I proved her wrong! No one needs to know that the professionals took over at one point which is why it came out so awesome! My daughter wanted to go for an icy look, so she went with blues for the makeup and even painted her horns blue.
All in all, this Maleficent Mistress of Evil Inspired Makeover was a fun experience. Don’t forget that Maleficent Mistress of Evil is now On Digital and Blu-ray!
Maleficent Mistress of Evil Bonus features include…
- Lickspittle – Fantasy-film veteran Warwick Davis considers how every aspect of the film’s design inspired his tragic character.
BLU-RAY & DIGITAL BONUS:
- Extended Scenes
- The Queen Comforts Aurora – Queen Ingrith takes advantage of Aurora’s fragile state to gain her confidence and accelerate the wedding plans.
- Philip and Aurora Dance – Aurora struggles to gain Queen Ingrith’s approval when she realizes how she is viewed among aristocracy.
- Origins of the Fey – Angelina Jolie discusses Maleficent’s lore, her newly discovered origins, and the diversity of the cast who portray the Fey.
- Aurora’s Wedding – Elle Fanning gushes over Aurora’s fairytale wedding; plus, hear from some special guests as they give their best to the bride and groom.
- If You Had Wings – Get a glimpse of the elaborate visual effects that allow the Fey to take to the skies.
- “Maleficent: Mistress of Evil” VFX Reel – Discover how a perfect blend of practical and visual effects were used to create the stunning landscapes in “Maleficent: Mistress of Evil.”
- Outtakes – Uncooperative cats, a serious case of the giggles and even the “floss dance” found their way into Ulstead.
- “You Can’t Stop The Girl” – Music video performed by Bebe Rexha
Directed by Joachim Rønning, “Maleficent: Mistress of Evil” carries on the story of Disney’s most iconic villain. The years have been kind to Maleficent and Aurora. Their relationship, born of heartbreak, revenge and ultimately love, has flourished. Yet hatred between man and the fairies still exists. Aurora’s impending marriage to Prince Philip is cause for celebration as the wedding serves to unite the Kingdom of Ulstead and the neighboring Moors. But, when an unexpected encounter introduces a powerful new alliance, Maleficent and Aurora are pulled apart to opposing sides in a Great War, testing their loyalties and causing them to question whether they can truly be a family.