A new adventure awaits as I head out to Baltimore to discover the 2018 Kia Rio!!! Not only am I excited to be able to cross another state off my bucket list, I’ll get to drive it around and discover Baltimore’s beauty in the Kia Rio. Available as a sedan or 5-door hatchback, I can’t wait to check out their newest features. From what I hear, the Kia Rio sedan and hatchback offer a lot in a compact package.
I can’t wait to see how it has been updated from the outgoing model:
- It has a new eye-catching design that is decidedly European and features a ‘tiger-nose’ grille and newly designed headlights that are swept back for a more aggressive appearance.
- With engine enhancements, the Rio’s fuel economy improved to 28 city/37 highway/32 combined (automatic, both 5-door and sedan).
- When it comes to technology, the Kia Rio boasts a generous roster of features including Bluetooth® hands-free functionality , a six-speaker stereo with satellite radio and a rear-view camera system.
- Both the sedan and hatchback have been lengthened and are also lower and wider for a more balanced and athletic stance.
- You’ll enjoy a more spacious, modern and upscale interior with its improved instrument panel, more ergonomic layout and upgraded interior materials.
I’m sure I’ll have some entertaining videos on my Instagram story…LOL.