Even though she is only 15 years old, Madison Wolfe has done 14 movies, the latest one being I Kill Giants. In her leading role as Barbara Thorson, not only does Madison get to bring a complex character to life, she also got to work with an amazing cast, that includes Zoe Saldana, in the process. Check out 5 takeaways from the I Kill Giants Interview with Madison Wolfe.
- The biggest challenge for Madison was portraying a character that has so many layers…on the inside she’s really vulnerable, but on the outside she’s really tough. That so happens to also be the best part as well.
- Madison related to this character because she has had struggles in her own life, and she feels likes she was tough enough to be able to get through them.
- The relationships that Barbara develops in this movie is really an important factor in her being able
to overcome her “giants”, it also serves as a reminder that you never know what people are going through.
- Madison hopes that the big takeaway from the film, especially for young viewers, is that we are stronger than we think.
- In her opinion, this film is about so much more than Barbara and her imagination and her giants. It’s about a teenage girl who has so many struggles and just is so tough and is able to get through those struggles.
I Kill Giants is in select theaters and On Demand, find it on iTunes.
From the acclaimed graphic novel comes an epic adventure about a world beyond imagination. Teen Barbara Thorson (Madison Wolfe, The Conjuring 2) is the only thing that stands between terrible giants and the destruction of her small town. But as she boldly confronts her fears in increasingly dangerous ways, her new school counselor (Zoe Saldana, Guardians of the Galaxy) leads her to question everything she’s always believed to be true. I Kill Giants is an intense, touching story about trust, courage and love from the producers that brought you Harry Potter.