This post is sponsored by Grande Cosmetics and brought to you through ShopShare Network. However, All opinions of the GrandePRIMER and GrandeMASCARA are my own!
Although I am not one that wears a lot of make up, unless I am headed out to a fancy event, I do like to wear mascara, eyeliner and a touch of lipstick when I leave the house (well, most of the time anyways). While I used to think that all mascaras do the same thing (which meant I tried whatever was on sale), I now know that is not the case. There is a difference, a big one. Especially after having tried GrandePRIMER & GrandeMASCARA. While this photo doesn’t do it justice, my daughter made it a point to tell me how long my lashes look and she hasn’t said that to me about any other brand I have used.
Given my limited knowledge of cosmetics (both on how to apply it properly and how it all works), I figured there may be others like me, or maybe just hoping I am not alone, so I wanted to break it down for you in a way you could understand. Not only will that allow you to understand how it works but why it makes it special. Here are a few things you should know about GrandePRIMER & GrandeMASCARA.
- It is a white pre-mascara primer that helps thicken and lengthen your lashes. It basically preps your lashes for the actual application of mascara application and boosts its effects.
- It comes with a unique molded brush that is designed to ensure proper separation of the lashes (which doesn’t usually happen when I have used other products).
- It is water resistant, long-wearing, and comfortable for everyday wear.
- GrandePRIMER is ophthalmologist approved and safe to use with contacts.
- It is paraben-free, cruelty-free, and made in Italy
- Not only does it provide extreme length & volume, it also contains a blend of peptides, panthenols, and natural waxes to condition your lashes over time.
- GrandeMASCARA is water based, water resistant, and easily removable to prevent lash breakage.
- It uses a formula that helps prevent lumps and clumps while keeping the lashes flexible and supple.
- The applicator brush is made with a combination of long and short fibers in an effort to reach every lash.
- Just like the GrandePRIMER, it is ophthalmologist approved and safe to use with contacts AND it is paraben-free, cruelty-free, and made in Italy.
Here’s how you can get your own GrandePRIMER & GrandeMASCARA
About Grande Cosmetics
They believe in dual-functioning cosmetics that give you an immediate aesthetic appeal while simultaneously working to enhance your own natural beauty through clinically proven ingredients. As they say, “Glam with substance™”