Although sleep is necessary to function on a day to day basis, it can also impact your health. Considering it had been 8 years since we had purchased our mattress, we knew it was time for a new one. Actually, I had been thinking about researching mattresses when I received an email about trying out Ghostbed, the newly launched revolutionary mattress company created by the team at Nature’s Sleep. Mattresses can be expensive which is why GhostBed’s mission is offering a bigger, better quality, and more affordable online alternative for mattresses. Two things really stand out about their mission: They are offering you better quality for less AND you purchase your mattress online.
Yep. You can order a Ghostbed mattress on their website and have it delivered right to your door (inside of a box that is no taller than my seven year old). If anything, I was intrigued, so we requested a King size mattress and waited for the
box mattress to arrive.
Considering the size of the box and the size of a King size mattress, an unboxing video was a must! Check it out:
With a little help from my kids, we open the box and released The Ghost from within the box. The mattress came in a vacuum sealed bag and it looked very skinny but that’s because it was in an air tight bag. As soon as I cut the bag, we immediately heard the air rushing into the mattress itself. The Ghost started to come alive and within a few minutes, The Ghost mattress was a fully King sized mattress.
Then it was time for the moment of truth. We set it onto our boxspring and laid down. Having been used to a pillowtop mattress, I found it to be a bit firm at first but then the Ghost mattress started to conform to our body.
However, the ultimate test would be the next morning after a full night’s sleep. Not only did we both sleep well, I was surprised that I didn’t feel my husband toss and turn throughout the night. We were all amazed that this tiny thing that came in the box ended up being a full king size bed that was very comfortable. so, we have officially tossed out the old mattress…
My daughter likes it a little bit to much, these days she is always in our room watching TV.
Here are 7 reasons to consider checking out the GhostBed:
- It’s proudly made in America by the sleep scientists at Nature’s Sleep.
- The mattress comes with a 20 year warranty (That’s double the standard 10-year industry warranty).
- Quick, Easy & Free Delivery. With a nationwide network of eight fully stocked distribution centers, they ship your new mattress and foundation within 24 hours, directly to your front door for FREE.
- 11 inch mattress. A thicker mattress means more comfort, better support and more responsiveness to your body.
- Their mattresses is cooler because they use superior latex and pressure relieving Gel Memory Foam.
- 101 Sleep night trial which means you have a full 101 nights to decide.
- Ordering your GhostBed mattress is simple and is done online.
Plus, they are offering my readers $50 off any size memory foam mattress from twin to California king (when you use the links on this post).
To get more information or to order your GhostBed mattress, click here. Pricing starts at just $495.