Whether you’re staying home with the family or you’re headed to an Easter party this Easter Sunday, do you want to make something yummy and cute for Easter without all the fuss? How about these Fun and Easy Easter Brownies?
My son LOVES brownies (and with good reason) but on Easter I’d like to make some that will look cute amongst all the Easter decor hence these Fun and Easy Easter Brownies. What’s great is that you can use your favorite pre-packaged brownie mix (which is what makes it easy).
- Your favorite pre-packaged brownie mix
- Pre-packaged brownie mix ingredients
- White frosting
- Green food coloring
- Pearlized sixlets or Jelly Beans in various spring colors
- Follow your packaged brownie mix instructions
- Add a few drops of green food coloring to the frosting
- Allow brownies to cool before applying frosting
- Add Pearlized sixlets or Jelly Beans to the top of the frosted brownies
I would put your Easter brownies on a spring platter and maybe add some of the Easter grass around it. If you want you can also place some of the Jelly beans on the Easter grass as well.