Is one of you resolutions to save money this year? not sure where to start? If you answered yes to either question, check out these 8 FREE Saving Money Printable Resources to help you reach your financial goals this year!
FREE Saving Money Printable Resources
- 52 Week Money Challenge and Reverse 52 Week Money Challenge Printables – Each week of the year, you save a designated amount (based in the week #) and by the end of the year, you will have saved $1378.00
Includes a printable for both the 52 Week Money Challenge and the Reverse 52 Week Money Challenge, along with a printable schedule for 2016.
- Printable Annual Bill Organizer – Helps you track that your main bills have been paid each month without listing the details of each payment.
- Printable Monthly Bill Organizer – Helps you keep track of when your bills are due, how much you owe, how and when you made your payment and any applicable notes for that account.
- Printable Monthly Budget Sheet – An easy way to start tracking your income and expenses.
- Printable Savings Goal Tracker – It will help you track where your money is going and how much you are actually saving.
- Printable Daily Expenses Tracker – An easy way to track your daily spending. Not only will you know what you are spending your money on, it will also come in handy when you’re doing your monthly budget because you’ll know how much of your money is being spent and what it is being spent on
Is there any things else you find helpful or is there something else you’d like me to add? Let me know 🙂