This post is sponsored by the Florida Prepaid College Board, through my role as a Believer Blogger. All thoughts are my own.
Although I already shared What You Should Know About 2015 – 2016 Florida Prepaid College Plans in a previous post, there is some more BIG News I wanted to share with you!
(1) Open Enrollment has started!!!!! Now is the time to get your children, grandchildren, nephews and nieces enrolled in a Florida Prepaid College Plan.
(2) Open enrollment will end on Feb. 29, 2016. Although next year is a leap year, meaning families will have an extra day to purchase their prepaid plans, I don’t suggest waiting to the last minute and missing out on these affordable plans.
(3) Use the promo code BLOG1516 to receive a gift from Florida Prepaid!
Here is some Really BIG News…
The Florida Prepaid College Board is currently running a scholarship giveaway!
The Florida Prepaid College Board is proud to offer 10 lucky families an opportunity to create a brighter future for their children or grandchildren. Their Florida Prepaid Scholarship Program gives you the chance to win one of TEN 2-Year Florida College Plan scholarships, valued at $9,200! Here are a few of the details:
- The scholarships will be provided by the Florida Prepaid College Foundation.
- The 2-Year Florida College Plan covers tuition and other specified fees for 60 lower division credit hours at a Florida College.
- A student earning an Associate’s Degree at any Florida College is guaranteed admission to a State University.
- In addition to the 2-Year Florida College Plans, there will also be 10 weekly prize winners (a total of 50 over the five-week program).
- You can participate daily! The more entries you receive, the better your chances of winning.
- The program runs from October 12, 2015, through November 15, 2015, at 11:59 p.m.
Entering is simple. Just visit floridaprepaidscholarshipprogram.com for Sweepstakes Rules and details for your chance at this remarkable opportunity!!
Check out this beautiful video that captures the power of believing in someone…