I said it last time and I’ll say it again, I am looking forward to the premiere episode of Baby Daddy…it is so funny!
Not only did I get to screen that first episode and visit the Baby Daddy Set, I also got to interview the Baby Daddy Cast! They were all so sweet and happy to chat with us about the show and even take selfies with us!
Here’s what I learned about the Baby Daddy Cast from our interviews together
Jean-Luc Bilodeau (Ben Wheeler)
- On his downtime he likes to play hockey and chill out
- He is originally from Canada and during their off weeks, he sometimes returns home to visit family and work on his car.
- If he wasn’t an actor, he’d probably stay in the film industry…he wants to direct.
- He’s never changed a diaper before.
Melissa Peterman (Bonnie Wheeler)
- If she wasn’t acting she’d probably be working with kids.
- She’s a homebody
Derek Theler (Danny Wheeler)
- At this point, he feels a lot more comfortable than he did before. It was kind of nerve-wracking getting up on the set for the first time and the first few weeks and performing in front of a packed place.
Tahj Mowry (Tucker Dobbs)
- Director Michael Lembeck actually directed his role on Friends
- Melissa lives about two minutes away from him.
- Both of his parents were in the military
- He is currently working on an album and the single is set to be released in February.
- If he wasn’t acting he’d probably still be playing football (he had a football scholarship).
Chelsea Kane (Riley Perrin)
- She was working on a film called ‘Lovestruck’ when she overheard the execs talking about this new comedy, so she was able to walk right into this role.
- Like her character, they both have are a type A personality, a real go-getter, almost to the point of getting a little crazy at times. They are also both kinda a guy’s-girl, and a little more drama-free.
- She loves hanging out with the boys a lot after work. They have a really good time together.
- On her down time, she likes to go home and hang out with family.
- She makes candles by recycling wine bottles, and glass. She even makes her own scents and wax.
Don’t forget to tune into the BabyDaddy winter premiere this Wednesday at 8:30/7:30c on ABCFamily (it is super funny!)