Note: This is a Sponsored post with Social Chorus. However, ALL opinions are my own.
Can you believe that summer is almost here? I can’t. While I am not entire sure about what I’ll be doing with the kiddos over the summer with the kiddos, I know that they’ll keep me busy and active. I’m sure your kiddos will be keeping you busy as well, so here are 5 easy Summer Beauty Tips for you to try (I know I will be)
5 Easy Summer Beauty Tips
- Keep your skin protected with SPF. Even if you are only in the sum for a little bit of time. That’s where a face moisturizer with SPF works really nicely!
- Opt for a bold nail polish. I currently have one on and I love it!
- Simply rub the anti-perspirant on your inner thighs to keep them from chafing.
- If you’re going to be in the water, opt for waterproof makeup AND when it comes to the make up you do wear, less is more. You don’t want to have make up running down your face!
- To prevent hair color from fading in the summer months, use a conditioning treatment weekly or-monthly.
Speaking of beauty products, check out these 5 beauty products I was able to get for a good price while shopping at Save-A-Lot:
- Caress Daily Silk Body wash – Caress reminds me of my mom because that was the only bar soap she would use. Thankfully, they now have the bodywash.
- Suave Free & Gentle Body Wash Kids – Great for kiddos with sensitive skin.
- Suave 2-in-1 Surfs Up Shampoo & Conditioner – I love when it is both a shampoo and a conditioner because it makes it so much easier for my kiddos.
- Suave Kids Detangler – My daughter absolutely needs a detangler for brushing out her hair each day.
- Suave Anti-Dandruff Shampoo & Conditioner – Effective & Convenient
What other Easy Summer Beauty Tips do you have?
#spon: I’m required to disclose a relationship between our site and Save-A-Lot. This could include Save-A-Lot providing us w/content, product, access or other forms of payment.