I think we all know that saving money is important but how to make that happen is the real challenge. What works for one person may not work for another BUT the key to success is finding what works for you and sticking with it. That is why I am sharing these money saving tips with you. I want you to give them a try and see what works for you.
I’ve previously shared about how the 52 week money challenge is a great money saving plan but here are a few other easy ways you can save money:
- At the end of each day, put all your spare change in a jar
- Search for coupons and coupon codes before making purchases
- Use money-saving apps when you go shopping
- Call service providers and credit card companies and negotiate a lower rate every few months
- Create mean plans that will allow you to make the most of the food you have and helps you only purchase food you will use (so nothing goes to waste)
Even is what you are saving doesn’t seem like a lot, over time it adds up.