This post is written by me on behalf of Tyson Foods, Inc. All opinions are entirely my own. This shop has been compensated by Acorn Influence, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone.
While most people are thinking of watching their favorite sports team on game day, I am thinking about food (in my defense, I am always thinking about food). I want to know what we’ll be eating, especially when we have people over. These Easy Game Day Menu Ideas using Tyson products offer a “Heat & Eat” simplicity that allows you to spend less time preparing the food so that you can get back to watching the game and spending time with your friends and family.
Tyson® Crispy Strips: Simply heat in the microwave and serve with whatever sauces you think you and your guests will enjoy.
Chicken Strips Sandwiches: Simply heat Tyson Crispy Strips in the microwave, cut the strip in half, add a small slice of cheese and place the strips on the bread of your choice (I used Hamburger Buns).
Hamburgers: Simply heat Simply heat Ball Park® Flame Grilled Patties in the microwave and serve with whatever sauces you think you and your guests will enjoy. You can also garnish them with lettuce, tomatoes, pickles and onions.
Tip: By shopping for Tyson Crispy Strips and Ball Park Flame Grilled Patties at Sam’s Club I was able to save both time and money to make the most of your Homegating party.
Want some more Homegating Party Tips? Check these out:
- Make sure you have your TV and Audio System working as it should.
- Make sure you have enough seats, plates, napkins, cups and cutlery.
- Show Team pride with decorations in their colors or by using their logo
- Ask guests to bring a dish to help ease the stress.
- Be prepared to toast the win with a celebratory drink.
- Enjoy yourself and don’t forget to chow down!