This Easy Chicken Soup Bread Bowl Recipe is inspired by the new Progresso Rich & Hearty Chicken & Homestyle Noodles Soup. This is a sponsored post written on behalf of Progresso. All opinions are my own.
The weather is cooler (although not by much here in South Florida) which means that soup season is upon us. Bring on the soup! One of our favorite’s is Chicken Soup. There is something about Chicken Soup that not only fills your tummy but brings about nostalgic feelings of one’s childhood. It is good.
The times that I have less time to spend in the kitchen preparing meals, I need a meal that is quick and easy to do…without eating the same thing over and over again. I like to spice things up. I like when I can add something simple to make it a completely different meal which is why I gave this easy Chicken Soup Bread Bowl a try.
Chicken Soup Bread Bowl
What You Need
It’s so easy (and affordable) because all I need to purchase is…
- Progresso Rich & Hearty Chicken & Homestyle Noodles soup *Because it offers quality ingredients including antibiotic free, all white meat chicken
- Enough Telera Rolls for each of us
How to Prepare It
- Heat up the Progresso Rich & Hearty Chicken & Homestyle Noodles soup (on the stove or in the microwave)
- Cut the top of your Telera Rolls off *you can either leave it as it is or cut the top of the bread into small squares.
- Remove the inside of the bread (creating a bowl)
- Spoon in the soup slowly
Thankfully there are quick, easy, and healthy meal solutions available with Progresso. You can find Progresso Rich & Hearty Chicken & Homestyle Noodles soup at your local Walmart in the canned food aisle.
What other recipes can you come up with for Progresso Rich & Hearty Chicken & Homestyle Noodles soup? I am always looking for new ideas so I’d love to hear about it.