Looking for a cute Snowflake craft or gift to do this Christmas? Check out this DIY Snowflake Ornament
Here’s what you need:
- Clear Ornament
- White or Pearlescent Paint
- Blue Paper
- Holiday Ribbon or ornament hook (optional)
Here’s what you need to do:
- First, you need to remove the top to the ornament, so just simply pull it out.
- Next, start cutting strips of blue paper and folding them back and forth creating a crinkle effect.
- Insert the crinkled paper pieces into the ornament until it is full.
- Replace the lid.
- Now, using a white or pearlescent white paint, I used puffy paint, draw a snowflake! (This is the fun part because you can draw any type of snowflake you like…Make it your own)
- Allow for drying time.
- You can add just an ornament hook or a Holiday Ribbon for Hanging!
All Done! Go hang your Snowflake Ornament on the tree or wrap it up for that special someone!