Playdates and parties are a fun way to get the kids together (and the adults too!). It’s even more fun when it is themed, so we thought it would be a good idea to do a final summer playdate (since summer vacation was ending). So this past Saturday, we hosted a Disney Junior Miles from Tomorrowland Party for some of our friends.
The kids had fun and the adults did too! Considering it’s success, I thought I’d share some Disney Junior Miles from Tomorrowland Party Ideas:
Some were quite easy and needed no creativity…but I still made signs for them
Other involved being a bit more creativity…
- Asteroids: Meatballs
- Black Holes: Chocolate covered donuts
- Hot Meteorites: Chicken Nuggets
- Flying Saucers: Sugar Cookies
- Moon Rocks: Cheese Balls
- Saturn’s Rings: Funyons
- Space Ships: Bagel Bites
Another Idea: You can also make star shaped sandwiches.
My friend also helped me make Fruit Rockets (Thanks Erin!)
I also had Astronaut Ice Cream, so the kiddos got to try that as well.
- Start by checking out DisneyJunior.com/SpaceMissions fun mission activities inspired by Miles From Tomorrowland.
- We ended up printing out the Blast Off Spaceships and the kiddos enjoyed coloring them and putting it together.
*They can be printed here.
- We actually had helmets for the kiddos to wear as well.
- Create a photo backdrop.
- Another thing the kiddos enjoyed doing was decorating the actual backdrop.
- Have episodes of Disney Junior Miles from Tomorrowland. playing…
* As you can see they enjoyed wearing the helmets as they watched.
- One of my guests is a teacher and she felt inspired to make a connect the dot activity using stars
- Another Idea: Have the kiddos make and/or decorate a spaceship by stapling 2 paper plates together.
What ideas would you add to the Disney Junior Miles from Tomorrowland Party?