When my husband and I go out with our friends, we always have fun but sometimes you do something that is so much fun it brings a smile to your face every time you think of it. That’s what happens when I remember the time we did the Cycle Party in Fort Lauderdale. We laughed so hard and got to enjoy a unique experience without going to far from home.
A cycle party is an ultimate 15-person pedal-powered party on 4 wheels as you pedal around Las Olas enjoying the views, listening to music and stopping to enjoy drinks and food along the way. Here’s a small video of our experience.
It can be booked for a private crawl so that it is just you and your friends, which is what we did. We had it all to ourselves which also meant we could choose our own music…my friend plugged in her phone which had us pedaling to mostly booty music. That also meant we got to choose where we stopped for food and discounted drinks.
Oh and fear not…you don’t “have to pedal”. That is something that can be controlled by the driver if need be.
There are various tours to choose from…
- Private Pub Crawl: Each Private Pub Crawl is personalized to your group’s desire. This is the one we did. At each stop, you could get discounts on your drink purchases.
- Social Pub Crawl: This “by-the-seat” social pub crawl will take you to 3-4 predetermined locations over a two-hour tour time frame.
- Foodie Tour: This tour will highlight some of the top dining destinations Fort Lauderdale has to offer. Yo can also upgrade your package with a drink at each stop to accompany the food.
- Sunday Funday Tour: Start the 2-hour all-inclusive voyage with a Mimosa, then enjoy stopping at three of the top Sunday daytime spots Las Olas and Downtown Himmarshee has to offer.
- Wine Tour: Experience South Florida’s wine scene in a truly unique way by visiting some of South Florida’s finest locations dedicated to the vino, while enjoying the various iconic sights and beautiful scenery South Florida has to offer.
- Craft Cocktail Tour: Hosted by Spirited South Florida, you will experience South Florida’s craft cocktail scene in a truly unique way! You’ll visit some of South Florida’s finest locations dedicated to the art of the craft cocktail.
Custom Tour and Team Building experiences are also available. We did the Fort Lauderdale tour but they also do them in Wynwood Miami and West Palm Beach. You can visit their site for all the details: