Everyone loves chocolate chip cookies. So what if you took a chocolate chip cookie and put delicious chocolate mousse inside of it? Answer: You’d get a Chocolate Mousse Stuffed Chocolate Chip Cookie
Check out this recipe, your tummy will be thanking me for it.
- 2 sticks of butter softened to room temperature (I used salted).
- 2 Cups Sugar
- 2 eggs well beaten
- 2 Teaspoons Vanilla
- 2 Tablespoons strong coffee (cooled to room temperature)
- 2 1/2 Cups Flour
- 1/2 Cup Cocoa
- 1 Teaspoon baking soda
- 1 Teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 Teaspoon salt
- 11.5 oz bag Milk Chocolate Chips (can be any chocolate chip you prefer)
*Cookies yield about 3 dozen, so double deckers will yield 15 cookies
- Mix together sugar, flour, cocoa, soda, baking powder, salt.
- Add butter and cream together well.
- Add eggs, vanilla, coffee and blend well.
- Add chocolate chips and mix.
- Ball together 1 Tablespoon of cookie dough and lightly flatten with hands.
- Bake on wax papered covered cookie sheet, 3 inches apart at 350 degrees for 9 minutes.
- Immediately place each cookie on a wire cooling rack.
- 1 cup Hershey’s chocolate frosting
- 1 cup whipped topping.
- Cool in fridge for about 1/2 hour.
- Once Completely cooled, pipe on your easy mousse and add a second cookie to the top.
*Add miniature chocolate chips to the mousse for just a touch more chocolate if you prefer!
Come back and let us know if you made this Chocolate Mousse Stuffed Chocolate Chip Cookie Recipe and let us know how it turned out.