Brownies are a huge hit in my house (as is the case in most houses I would assume) and Cheesecake is delicious… so how yummy would it be to combine them to make Cheesecake Brownies? Just in case you need help with the answer, it’s “Very”.
This Valentine’s Day, do a little baking and make your loved ones these delicious Cheesecake Brownies!
- 1/2 cup butter
- 2-oz dark chocolate, coarsely chopped
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 tsp red food coloring
- 2/3 cup all purpose flour
- 1/4 tsp salt
*The next time you make these Cheesecake Brownies, you can remove the food coloring or make it a different color based on the holiday or event.
- 8-oz cream cheese, room temperature
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1 large egg
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
1. Preheat oven to 350*.
2. Line a baking pan with aluminum foil and lightly grease.
3. Melt the butter and chocolate together in a microwaveable bowl.
4. Stir with a fork until very smooth.
5. Set the chocolate mixture aside to cool for a few minutes.
6. Whisk together the sugar, eggs, vanilla and red food coloring in a different bowl.
7. Add in the chocolate mixture and mix together until smooth.
8. The new batter should be red.
9. Mix in the flour and salt and stir until everything is just combined.
10. Pour into prepared pan and spread into an even layer.
Preparing the cheesecake:
1. Beat the cream cheese, sugar, egg and vanilla in a separate bowl until it is smooth.
2. Place some of the mixture throughout the prepared brownie batter.
3. Gently mix the two batters with a butter knife.
4. Bake for about 35 minutes.
5. Insert a knife into the brownies and when it comes out clean then it is finished!
6. Be sure to let the brownies cool completely before cutting them.
Valentine’s Day is the perfect time to try out this Cheesecake Brownies Recipe. Enjoy and let me know how they turn out.