There is something about a new car that makes me smile, especially when it has that new car smell. You know what I am talking about. If you haven’t already checked out the 2018 Chevrolet Equinox, you should.
I got the chance to drive the 2018 Chevrolet Equinox. I only wish I could have driven it around more, between traveling to LA and coming back with a messed up knee, I didn’t drive the 2018 Chevrolet Equinox as much as I would have liked. However, a road trip to Orlando did allow me to know that I liked it…a lot. It was a sweet ride with a ton of safety features that as a mom is really important to me.
The following safety features are available…
- New Safety Alert Seat
- New Surround Vision – a technology that provides a literal look at the perimeter, it provides a 360-degree bird’s-eye view of the vehicle.
- New Forward Collision Alert with Following Distance Indicator
- New Low-Speed Forward Automatic Braking
- New Lane Keep Assist with Lane Departure Warning
- New Rear Seat Reminder
- Lane Change Alert with Side Blind Zone Alert
- Rear Cross Traffic Alert
In addition to all of its safety features, the style and design are sweet!
Oh, and the trunk space works for every day errands and road trips.