I LOVE Chips and Salsa! When I go eat at a Mexican Restaurant, I am not even sure why I buy a meal since I fill up on the chip and salsa (I always get a minimum of one refill).
After visiting Bailey Farms, I have a new found respect for Peppers and the ways they spice up a dish. I was on their website, checking out the various Recipes available to us and I stumbled upon a BellaFina Pepper Salsa Recipe. I knew I’d have to try it out. I like that it was meant to be served with Carne (meat) or Taquitos, so this was a nice way to spruce up an appetizer.
- 3-4 BellaFina peppers
- 6 green onions
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 Tbsp chopped arugula, basil, or parsley
- 1/4 teaspoon red chile flakes
- 2 Tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- Freshly ground black pepper
- Remove the stem and seeds from the BellaFina peppers and then finely chop
- Thinly slice the green onions
- Combine all ingredients into a small bowl.
- Add Salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
Let me know how it works out for you when you try it out. What will you be serving it with?
I was provided a complimentary gift card by Monsanto to offset the ingredient costs for this recipe. No other compensation was received. All opinions expressed are my own.