Did you know that being “Lazy” Can Cost You Money??? So if you are typically “lazy”, don’t be and keep reading this post to learn ways to save you money.
I was asked to contribute to a WSVN Money Monday Segment called “Laziness Costs Big Bucks” in which we discussed ways that being lazy can costs you money (You can check it out HERE)
Some of the tips mentioned in the segment:
- Brew your own coffee instead of buying it at restaurants.
- Cook your meals as opposed to eating out
- Call companies you do business with and ask if they have a lower rate available.
- Take the time to use coupons when making purchases.
- Do regular maintenance on your car so that it prevents damage to your car, which will costs you much more to repair.
Here are a few things not mentioned in the segment:
Click on “Read More” to see the rest of this post
- Don’t Valet Park because not only are you paying for parking but you are also giving them a tip.
- Wash Your Own Car.
- Do your own mani/pedi OR only do it for special occasions if need be.
- Pay your bills on time to avoid late fees.
- Contact customer support if you notice a fee that is incorrect on your bill…don’t put it off.
- Try to negotiate a better deal when you are purchasing items (using cash may give you a better chance for them working with you)
Don’t get me wrong…I understand that sometimes we do these things out of convenience and not Laziness. However, no matter what we classify it as, we are losing/wasting money that can very well be used on buying things we need and/or want.
In what others way does “Laziness” costs you money?
How do you save money by doing things that you could otherwise pay for?
Would LOVE to hear your thoughts on this….