Note: This is a sponsored post for DataRank and KC Masterpiece. However, ALL opinions are my own.
As you fire up your grills this summer, now you can do more than grill up some burgers and hotdogs (not that there is anything wrong with that). Try something different and try out this Barbecued Beef Shish Kabob Recipe.
Not only do these Barbecued Beef Shish Kabobs look cute on a plate but they also taste really good.
Barbecue Sauce Ingredients
- 3/4 cup KC Masterpiece BBQ Sauce
- 1 can of Beef gravy
- 2 Tablespoons packed brown sugar
Ingredients & Supplies
- Beef (any type you prefer)
- Vegetables (I used Bailey Farms Sweet Peppers, Onions and Grape Tomatoes)
- Whisk together all of the Barbecue Sauce Recipe Ingredients in a bowl.
- Use half of the Barbecue Sauce to marinate the meat in a separate bowl. Make sure the meat is evenly coated. Cover and marinate the meat in the refrigerator for a minimum of 2 hours.
- Cut vegetables into bite-size pieces.
- Skewer your kabobs with the veggies and meat.
- Grill kabobs directly over heat source for about 10 to 15 minutes, turning 1/4 rotation every 2 to 3 minutes, or until the meat is cooked throughout.
It can be served as an appetizer or a main dish like what we did. I prepared this Barbecued Beef Shish Kabob Recipe along with baked potatoes, corn and bread. What was really cool is that we actually ate the peppers along with the meat because it tasted so good together (and we don’t eat peppers often). It was a tasty meal!
Let me know if you try this Barbecued Beef Shish Kabob Recipe and how it turned out for you.