After enjoying the weekend, people don’t usually look forward to Mondays. Poor Monday. It usually isn’t the best day of the week, unless you get to attend a pre-screening of A Bad Mom Christmas with some of your closest friends. From the moment they announced the second movie, we said we’d watch it together and I am so glad we got the chance to do just that. What a fun night!
My friends and I all agree that the film is good and definitely worth watching. Here’s what you should know about A Bad Moms Christmas:
- If you want a good laugh and want to feel better as a mom, watch this movie.
- For a sequel, it is really funny. My friends and I couldn’t agree on which one we thought was funnier.
- This movie is not for the kiddos which is cool because that means you can enjoy this movie with fellow “bad moms”.
- It might be best to use the ladies room before watching it because you will be laughing…a lot. #MomProblems
- A Bad Moms Christmas is now in theaters.
If you don’t already have a Moms Night Out planned to see this, schedule one. A moms night out is always good for the soul, especially when you get to eat nachos, drink some Sprite and laugh with some of your favorite people.
About the movie:
It follows three under-appreciated and over-burdened women as they rebel against the challenges and expectations of the Super Bowl for moms: Christmas. And if creating a more perfect holiday for their families wasn’t hard enough, they have to do all of that while hosting and entertaining their own mothers. By the end of the journey, our moms will redefine how to make the holidays special for all and discover a closer relationship with their mothers.