This Sunday another adventure begins as I head to LA for the world premiere of Avengers: Infinity War. Given how badly I want to see this movie and its incredible cast, I am just a tiny bit excited. You better believe that my fingers are crossed that I will see Vin Diesel there and hopefully get a picture with him (and immediately pass out after, LOL).
While I am in LA, they also have some other fun things planned for us, and I hope you will follow along. Check out what we’ll be doing:
Avengers: Infinity War Adventures
- Avengers: Infinity War World Premiere
- Interview with Victoria Alonso, EVP of Visual Effects and Post-Production of Marvel Studios
In theaters 4/27!
Follow along using #InfinityWarEvent
- Screen the first episode of Quantico Season 3 “The Conscience Code” (44 minutes)
- Q&A and photos with Executive Producer & Showrunner Michael Seitzman and Marlee Matlin (“Jocelyn Turner”)
Quantico returns on 4/26!
Follow along using #ABCTVEvent and #Quantico
Black Panther Adventures
- Black Panther bonus showcase & Q+A with Executive Producer Nate Moore
Want to know more about Black Panther? Click on the links below to read my exclusive interviews with:
- Lupita Nyong’o & Danai Gurira
- Forest Whitaker
- Daniel Kaluuya & Letitia Wright
- Andy Serkis and Winston Duke
- Black Panther Costume Designer Ruth E. Carter & Production Designer Hannah Beachler
You should also check out the Black Panther Press Conference Highlights and Fun Facts from the Cast.