After sitting down and chatting with Fergie about her upcoming live performance at the 2014 AMA’s, her recent album and her life as a mom, I can honestly say that she is most definitely Fergilicious. From the moment she stepped into the room she gave off a vibe that makes you want to pull up a comfy chair and chat with her for hours knowing full well that at some point she’ll have you dancing (so bring comfy shoes too). While I only got to spend about 10 minutes chatting with her, I can tell that she is an extremely talented musician, she’s got rhythm, she’s got style and she loves her life as a mom. Like I said, she’s Fergilicious.
Do you see the way she has her arm around me like if we are buds…she is just too awesome!
Here are 5 fun facts about Fergie
1. Her favorite thing to do besides music career wise, is fashion.
2. Fergie believes that you can have it all, just not all at once.
3. She is a scheduler and uses the app ical where she color coordinates everything.
4. Her son and her watch Kids Camp and other kids songs on YouTube…some of her song may have indirectly been influenced by those videos.
5. Fergie and her husband (Josh Duhamel) make up and sing lullaby’s to their son, Axl.
I look forward to seeing Fergie perform at the American Music Awards (AMA) this Sunday, November 23rd at 8pm-11pm on ABC. Fergie will take to the stage to make her worldwide television debut performing her first single, since 2006, “L.A. LOVE (la la),” from her upcoming album. During the interview she described this song as a love letter to LA (where she grew up) and to the world (because of all her travel) and she also sang some of it for us during the interview, so I can only imagine how awesome it is going to be at the AMA’s.
Want to see more of Fergie? Be sure to tune into Dick Clark’s Rockin’ New Year’s Eve ’15 because she’ll be be hosting and performing that night.