My sweet friend Jewel, from Jewel’s Fab Life, invited me to attend the “All Ages, All Races, All Sexes” Beauty Master Class at MAC Counter at the Bloomingdale’s Aventura. There was no need to think about whether or not I would be attending, I was going to be there!
Here are some tips I picked up when I wasn’t chatting away with the other guests.
- Apply makeup with a brush and not your fingers because your fingers are oily and it takes away from your make up.
- Dab your foundation for full coverage
- Don’t apply your foundation all over your face, unless you are going to be gone all day. This will save you foundation, which means saving you money
- Use a synthetic brush for liquid cosmetic application
- Let your concealer seal before you do your eyes.
- Do your eyes last
- Toner creates a wall for your skin so that the foundation does not get into your pores.
- If you have oily skin, you should use a powder foundation.
- Use a plastic spoon to shade in your eyebrows….provides nice shaping
CBS was there filming a segment about how brands and retailers are using social media to launch new products, I make a Cameo.
You can check it out HERE.
Did you know that MAC has a pretty cool program that will give a FREE Lipstick if you bring back 6 of their empty plastic or empty containers (any kind) – how sweet is that!