Abby Ryder Fortson, “Cassie Lang”, (A.K.A. Ant-Man’s daughter) was on set the day we visited and stopped by for a bit so we can chat with her about her role in Marvel’s latest film, Ant-Man And The Wasp. While only 9 years old, Abby Ryder Fortson is quite the acting pro but that doesn’t stop her from having some down time doing what she loves (deets below). Given how cute she was in the first movie and how important the father-daughter relationship is, I am looking forward to see how all that plays out in this movie.
Here is what she had to say…
- She has been acting since she was 3 years old.
- Almost everybody is back from Ant-man, so being on the set this time around with people she knows is nice.
- If she could have a super power, it would be Invisibility because she likes sneaking up on people.
- She has no preference between working on movies and TV.
- When she is not acting, she loves reading and playing sports.
- Downtime on the set allows her to read, do homework and talk to other actors.
- She usually only has to read the lines twice to memorize them and then she practices them with her father.
- She looks up to Reese Witherspoon as an actress role model.
One of the highlights of our Ant-Man And The Wasp set visit was being able to chat with some of its cast. We were able to interview Paul Rudd (“Scott Lang / Ant-Man”), Evangeline Lilly (“Hope van Dyne / The Wasp”) and Director Peyton Reed. So, be sure to check back every day this week for all of those interviews. Did you check out my Exclusive Ant-Man And The Wasp Set Visit Recap?
Join the conversation…
- Like Ant-Man And The Wasp on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/marvelstudios
- Follow Ant-Man And The Wasp on Twitter: https://twitter.com/AntMan
- Follow Marvel Studios on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/marvelstudios/
Ant-Man And The Wasp flies into theaters everywhere on July 6th!