This post is in partnership with La Petite Academy. All opinions are my own.
I remember dropping off my kiddos at pre-school for the very first time. It was such a major moment in their lives, there is no way I can forget. With my daughter, she was almost 3 years old when she started. We thought it would be great for her to be around other kids while I got some one on one time with my infant son. I knew that it was time for her to start pre-school but choosing the right one was a process. After all, you are entrusting them with your babies.
Not only do you want it to be a safe and nurturing environment for your kids but it also needs a place that will allow them to blossom intellectually. La Petite Academy, a premier pre-school with over 63 locations in the state of Florida, recognizes that education is not a one-size-fits-all experience. Here are 7 ways they ensure the children in their schools get the attention and unique care they need as they begin their learning journey:
- In every program they address the specific needs of children based not only on age, but also individual pace of development.
- Using a customized assessment to select highly competent teachers and care staff, they are dedicated to helping your child reach their full potential with a curriculum that has been designed to ensure that all children reach and master significant milestones and indicators.
- Safety is important, so they make every effort to keep your child safe by utilizing visitor precautions and having every entrance equipped with an electronic lock.
- Stay Connected with their Mobile App. You can receive real-time photos and updates about your child’s day or choose to receive those same updates via email, including a daily Email Digest, or as a summary of your child’s day. ***I love this for so many reasons, not only can you check in on them but you also get photos of your kiddos.
- As part of their Grow Fit® program, they offer healthy menu choices that meet daily nutritional needs and satisfy licensing requirements and it incorporates physical activity. ***Their meals are served family style, which is so adorable!
- Cleanliness is vital, so they take significant precautions to prevent the spread of germs by disinfecting all the spaces and the toys the children come in contact with regularly and by having all teachers and staff, in the infant areas, wear booties to limit outside germs.
- All La Petite Academy early education schools are state-licensed and they take it one step further because they also strive for all their schools to be accredited by at least one nationally recognized organization.