This Florida Prepaid Discount post is sponsored by the Florida Prepaid College Board, through my role as a Believer Blogger. However, all thoughts and opinions are my own.
It’s Tax Season! While that phrase wouldn’t normally bring a smile to someone’s face, that all changes when you get some money back. Am I right? While I know that there are probably plenty of things you have already dreamed up for spending that extra money, consider investing it…in your child’s education.
That’s right. Invest in your child’s future with a Florida Prepaid College Plan and not only will you be helping your child(ren), you’ll also get the peace of mind that comes with knowing that your child’s future is covered. It’s a win, win.
Why is their college education so important? According to data from the U.S. Department of Labor, Bureau of Labor Statistics, graduates with bachelor’s degrees nationwide earn on average 65% more per year than those without it. I am sure you have heard of Florida Prepaid College Plans but here are some things you may not know (or heard about incorrectly).
5 Things You May Not Know About Florida Prepaid College Plans
- You CAN use your Florida Prepaid plan out of state. It isn’t restricted to Florida schools; the amount covered by your Prepaid Plan can be used at schools nationwide.
- You can never lose what you pay into a Florida Prepaid plan and you will lock in this year’s monthly rate! *According to the College Board, the price of an undergraduate college degree has risen by 213% from the 1980’s to now. So, locking in this year’s pricing is awesome!
- If your child doesn’t go to college, you can change the beneficiary of the Prepaid Plan or get your money back.
- If the beneficiary moves out of Florida after purchasing a Prepaid Plan, your child would still be billed at in-state tuition rates when using their plan at a Florida college or state university.
- In addition to the college plans, they also have Dormitory plans available.
Want to know more? Click HERE for more information. *Keep reading for a discount code!
What do you have planned for that bonus money? Don’t keep putting this off (open enrollment ends April 30th)…now is the time to get your child(ren) enrolled. Getting started is easy, simply check out their website here…and don’t forget to use the Florida Prepaid Discount Code FUN19 to save $30 off your application fee!
Don’t forget to use the code FUN19 to save $30 off your application fee!