Sharing 4 Reasons you should head on over to Dogtoberfest at RaceTrac is part of a sponsored conversation. However, all opinions are my own.
Tis the season to eat hot dogs! This fall, RaceTrac is ready to supply us hot dog lovers with everything we need for the moments that matter most during this season: football, family, friends and hot dogs. Just add your favorite toppings, grab a drink and you are ready for anything you have planned.
Here are 4 Reasons Why Dogtoberfest at RaceTrac Rocks:
Their Roller Grill line up.
- Nathan’s Famous 100-percent Premium All Beef Hot Dog
- Tamales: unique to RaceTrac, traditional corn husk-wrapped and stuffed with seasoned pork
- Taquitos: battered and fried tortillas filled with meats, cheeses and delicious spices
- Roller bites: breaded chicken product in such flavors as Monterrey Jack and Buffalo
The introduction of limited time offer (LTO) products on the grill on a quarterly basis.
This keeps things fresh and fun. They are currently offering the Guiness Beer Brat for a limited time.
An unlimited toppings bar.
Includes Sauerkraut, sliced jalapeños, banana peppers, salsa, jalapeño pickles, sour cream, diced onions, ketchup, mustard, nacho cheese, nacho chili.
RaceTrac created four original hot dog recipes, one for each of their key regions, in honor of Dogtoberfest!
- The Big Easy Louisiana Dog: Beer brat & mustard
- The Georgia On My Mind Dog: Nathan’s hot dog, coleslaw, onions & yellow mustard
- The Wild West Dallas Dog: Nathan’s hot dog, jalapeno pickles, jalapenos & pico de gallo
- The Hot ‘N Topical Florida Dog: Nathan’s hot dog, salsa, banana peppers & mustard
Be sure to head on over to RaceTrac during Dogtoberfest!