This post is sponsored by the Florida Prepaid College Board, through my role as a Believer Blogger. All thoughts are my own.
May and June brings about the end of a school year and a season of graduations. As I celebrate my daughter’s 5th grade “graduation” (realizing that time won’t stop and seems to be flying by), I am also celebrating my cousins high school graduation. Yep, next week she will be graduating and starting the next chapter of her life…College. While she is excited about what’s ahead, she does have to worry about how she’ll be paying for college. A reminder about the importance of prepaid college funds.
Saving for college is easy with a Florida Prepaid 529 Savings plan!
Did you know that May 29th is National 529 day? To celebrate 529 Day, Florida Prepaid is giving 10 Florida families the chance to win $529 in a Florida 529 Savings Plan!
Check out all of the details below:
- What: The Florida 529 Savings Plan Scholarship Program and you could be one of 10 lucky winners of a $529 scholarship deposited into a Florida 529 Savings Plan account.
- When: Enter anytime between May 15 and June 11
- How: Visit florida529savingsplanscholarship.com daily for your chance to win. *You must be a Florida resident, 18 or over.
Key things to know about the Florida 529 Savings Plan
- No application fees
- No minimum contribution
- Accounts can be opened at any time
- Flexibility on how funds are used
Want to know more? Click here.
Don’t forget to Enter to win a $529 Florida 529 Savings Plan Scholarship and don’t forget to check back daily for extra entries!