Adventures awaited us in Orlando and my family and I were excited!!! So, we loaded up the trunk of the 2016 Mazda CX-5 Grand Touring FWD with what my husband claims was too many bags and were ready for our next adventure!
After we took a family selfie…naturally.
With as much driving as we did, here’s 4 Reasons We Thought the 2016 Mazda CX-5 Grand Touring FWD Was Pretty Cool…
Each curve in the car was sculpted to slip through the wind with the least resistance while shifting weight to the rear for more stability. Oh, don’t let it’s smaller appearance fool you, the CX-5 comfortably seats five and offers a lot of trunk space.
The 2.0L SKYACTIV-G-powered CX-5 offers an EPA-estimated 35 highway MPG* without compromising its driving performance.
- An infotainment system that lets you control and customize your Mazda’s features, connections and entertainment.
- Bluetooth® feature with convenient steering-wheel-mounted controls and voice command.
- Driver and passengers can enjoy individualized comfort with available dual-zone automatic climate control, heated front seats and a power sliding-glass moonroof.
- Smart traction technology that helps when you encounter challenging terrain and weather. It can instantly adjust power between the front and rear axles to take advantage of available traction.
- Smart Brake Support that helps minimize or possibly prevent frontal collisions because the system automatically applies the brakes if it determines that a collision with an obstruction ahead is unavoidable.
- Rear Cross Traffic Alert that alerts you if a vehicle approaches your vehicle from the side when you’re backing out of a parking space or driveway.
- Distance Recognition Support System (DRSS) measures the distance between your vehicle and the vehicle ahead and will recommend a comfortable following distance. If you encroach upon the recommended distance, a visual warning shows in the CX-5’s information display.
- Adaptive Front-lighting System turns the headlight beams to improve visibility around corners using input from the vehicle’s speed and steering angle.
- Blind Spot Monitoring that alerts you if a vehicle or object is in one of your blind spots and it’s unsafe to change lanes.
I loved the color of the 2016 Mazda CX-5 Grand Touring, especially the name of the color which is “Soul Red”
Note: I was loaned the 2016 Mazda CX-5 Grand Touring FWD for week in order to facilitate my review. However, ALL opinions are my own.